Oh there’s been so much on my mind as far as sports go, but I guess I’ll have to settle for this: NCAA Tournament Expansion. They want to expand the NCAA Tournament. Now there are 3 types of people that want to expand the tournament.
1. Coaches: So they can try to keep their jobs.
2. The NCAA: They want to make more money
3. The fans that have teams that aren’t that good.
The one thing that all of these people have in common, is that none of them want to help the tournament become better. I think if you change something that is already great. You should only change it to make it even better. The tournament is great like it is. There are 65 teams that get an opportunity to participate, and about 5 of them in any given year have a chance to win a title.
The only reason the tournament will be expanded (and it will be) is for the money. The NCAA is consumed with making as much money as they can while making sure they limit the people that are making the money, from making money (Players Won’t Get Paid).
• That’s why players don’t get paid
• That’s why they’ll expand
• This is why College Football will keep the BCS.